Home for Healing is fully funded by grants, sponsorships, and donations. We are grateful for the generosity of our community which allows us to open our home and provide free lodging for our guests to ensure housing is not a barrier to receiving the treatment they need.
Please consider supporting Home for Healing by making a donation or sponsoring one of our events.
For more information about donating to Home for Healing contact:
Whitney Vandiver Couch
We are always in need of supplies to help make our guests as comfortable as possible. Many guests come to us on very short notice and have minimal belongings with them.
We supply these items for free:
- Toiletries (individual or sample size shampoo, conditioner, body wash, razors, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, etc.)
- Office supplies (postage stamps, plain white envelopes, printer paper, HP ink 63, etc.)
- Soft drinks, water, hydration sport drinks, Ensure, Boost, etc.
- Non-perishable individually wrapped snacks of any kind
- Coffee, coffee filters, creamer, sugar, sweeteners, etc.
- 15 laundry baskets for guest rooms
- 15 small recliners for guest rooms
- 30 pillows (annually)
- Cleaning supplies such as Clorox Scentiva mopping cloths, Clorox wipes, Lysol, dishwashing detergent, liquid hand soap, 42-gallon trash bags, kitchen trash bags, etc.
- Paper goods such as toilet paper, paper towels, and facial tissue
- Laundry detergent, dryer sheets
- New puzzles, games, cards, etc.
We could not do wonderful things for our cancer patients, their caregivers, and NICU parents if it weren’t for all of the hard work and dedication from our volunteers! Home for Healing relies on volunteers to help make our guests feel at home.Volunteer Opportunities
We have received a number of requests for this and we are excited to finally be able to share this new opportunity with our community!
Our mission is to provide support to the parents of NICU babies, individuals and their caregivers undergoing cancer treatment and families of ICU patients. As we all know, planning meals is hard work without these additional stressors.
Every Tuesday and Thursday we have opportunities for volunteers to provide dinner to our guests! Dinners can be served by volunteers or dropped off.Sign Up to Provide a Meal
Are you already shopping on Amazon? Add an item from our wish list and have it shipped directly to Home for Healing.
The address will be in your "Other Addresses" section in the checkout.Shop Now
Many of our guests are here unexpectedly or have unexpected needs while staying with us. Gift cards to nearby stores and restaurants are always appreciated.
- Slim Chickens
- Burger King
- Taco Bell
- Gas Cards